On Tuesday the whole 9th grade visited a college. The first 1 was Rutgers University in New Brunswick. New jersey.Rutgers didn't really have anything that interesting to me because they really didn't have the things that I wanted to do there. But I can really say that their sports teams look great. Their fields were like 3 blocks long. They said they were a division 1 school. I'm really not looking for a public school like Rutgers. On Friday we visited LongIsland University. This school had me intersted. They offer everything i want.I wanted to major in medicine and science.My minor was going to be fashion design. L.I.U said that you could have a car your freshman year ,so everybody knows I need it because I like to go everywhere not using public transportation. Another thing I liked was that it was aprivate school and quiet. Something I didn't like was the dorms, they were small but quiet also. As a 9th graderI would have to do all my school work and put my studies in. I liked the whole trip idea i hope to visit again.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Contributors
Previous Posts
- On tuesday we went to Rutgers the state univ...
- The college trip was good and have alot of activie...
- Hi everyone in the two college trips that we exper...
- Hello Math B Visionaries!I missed ALL of you when ...
- Math is going to be sweet... Hopefully we have Mrs...
- we b ballin'.........gettin paid
- shhhh. mrs.collins don't noe da real j.c.shh.don't...
- dis is 4 all ya'll chicks who b feanin' ova ma bro
- hey like the pic this is some of my classmates. we...
- I am David Guity. I am in Math-b this year.I out o...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home